Skip to content
Last night Her Majesty held a series of calls involving herself at Sandringham, Charles at his Scottish home Birkhall, William at Kensington Palace and Harry – without Meghan – at Frogmore Cottage.
But as the abdication crisis rumbled on the Duke of Sussex was also plotting to fly out of Britain, it has emerged, although it is not yet confirmed when he intends to join his wife in Canada.
Meghan may stay there for the foreseeable future and Harry will not be apart from his wife and son for long – but he must also be at Buckingham Palace for an engagement next Thursday.
Meghan Markle was seen visiting the women of the The Hubb Community Kitchen in London during her three days in the UK
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex took to their Instagram page to share a series of pictures of their visit to the Grenfell kitchen
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex returned to visit the women of The Hubb Community Kitchen who continue to work with local organisations to build hope, bring comfort and provide a sense of togetherness
Prince Harry smiled as he spoke with the women at the Grenfell kitchen earlier this week.
A message on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Instagram page read: ‘They were so happy to reconnect with the women and hear about the projects they continue to develop to help those in their community and beyond’
The women in the kitchen appeared overjoyed as they greeted the royals during their visit to the London-based kitchen this week
The Daily Mail has learnt that Meghan (left on a previous trip) returned to North America, where their eight-month-old son, Archie, had been left with his nanny.
The news of her travel plans come as her and Prince Harry (right) announced they would be stepping back from their Royal duties
Meghan Markle’s mother Doria Ragland was spotted for the first time on Thursday since her daughter and son-in-law Prince Harry dropped the bombshell news that they were quitting their royal duties
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent their first Christmas with baby Archie at this £10million waterfront mansion on Vancouver Island and may be heading back to the west coast of Canada
On a day of behind-the-scenes drama, the monarch convened an extraordinary series of calls between herself, the Prince of Wales, Prince William and Harry.
Jessica Mulroney, pictured in New York over Christmas, is understood to have been caring for Archie with the help of Harry and Meghan’s nanny
She told them to come up with a ‘workable solution’ to the crisis within days, and tasked aides with presenting a series of options to put to the unhappy couple.
Insiders last night predicted that Harry, 35, and Meghan, 38, would be allowed to keep their royal titles and also enjoy a measure of the independence they have demanded.
But they added that the couple’s string of demands had sparked a genuine crisis which will not be easy to solve.
As a sign of how serious and sensitive the issue has become, Home Secretary Priti Patel has been asked to take part in the negotiations.
She will be tasked with ensuring the couple’s ongoing security is not compromised, but she also has to monitor the cost to taxpayers if they split their lives between the UK and North America.
The Mail can also reveal:
- The couple secretly registered their new Sussex Royal website as early as last March without telling the Royal Family;
- Harry ignored a personal request by the Queen to keep negotiations about his wish to break free private and not make a public statement;
- The couple also chose to disregard pleas from their closest aides on Monday night that they should hold off from releasing a statement out of respect for his grandmother;
- Sources said Harry had even suggested his mental health would be at risk if he didn’t facilitate a change in his position;
- The Royal Family are not planning to strip Harry and Meghan of their titles as courtiers fear it would look vengeful and reminiscent of the treatment meted out to Harry’s mother, Princess Diana;
- Scotland Yard will carry out a full review of the couple’s security as the costs of their taxpayer-funded police protection looked set to spiral into the millions.
Blog.Quienquedaconquien.Com i implore you to visit the page.